Tofu and Angel Hair Noodle
Prep time: 15 min | Cook time: 15 min
- 8 oz angel hair pasta
- 5 oz. tofu, drained and cubed
- ½ tsp dried chili flakes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 in piece fresh ginger root, sliced thinly
- 1 bunch of fresh cilantro or parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil(optional)
- ½ cup of sesame seeds
- ¾ cup peanuts
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- Cook angel hair noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- In a heated large sauté pan, add olive oil till hot. Add garlic, ginger, tofu, soy sauce. Cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients including pasta. Cook for 5 minutes, mixing all ingredients well.
- Serve and enjoy.