Stir Fry Tofu & Spring Vegetables
Prep Time: 20 min | Cook Time: 15 min
- 2 ½ tbsp olive oil
- 5 oz tofu, pressed and drained, cut into strips
- 10 oz baby carrots, halved
- 6 oz of asparagus, peeled, and chopped in 1 inch pieces
- 8 oz fresh baby corn spears, sliced in half
- 8 oz green beans, halved
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup basil, chopped
- ¼ chopped chives or scallions, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium saucepan, boil water. Then add vegetables to boiling water for 2 minutes. Rinse with cool water and drain.
- In a large sauté pan, heat oil until hot. Stir-fry all the vegetables over high heat for 3 minutes.
- Add tofu and garlic to pan and sauté for additional 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat and add the remaining ingredients, sauté for additional 2 minutes
- Season to taste. Serve with rice, enjoy.