Smoked Tofu Sandwich
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 5 oz Smoked Tofu, Sliced thin
- 6 slices of fresh brown seeded bread, Sesame bread, white bread
- 4 leaves of lettuce
- 1 medium size tomato, thinly sliced
- Roasted peppers (jarred), large piece thinly sliced
- ¼ cup pickles (optional)
- Salt and pepper for taste
Sauteed Mushrooms and Onions
- 4 small white mushroom, sliced thinly
- 1 small white onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 tbsp. oil for cooking
- In a medium sized pan, add oil to heated pan on medium heat. Then add onions, cooking and stirring for 3-4 minutes. Then add mushroom and sauté and cook for additional 5 minutes or until tender. Remove sautéd mushrooms and onions to bowl.
- With the same pan, pan fry slices of smoked tofu 2minutes each side adding pinch of salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
- Assemble sandwich according to personal taste. Enjoy.