Tofu Basic Barbecue
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 10 oz. tofu, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 ½ tsp dried thyme
- 2 red onions cut into wedges
- 18 cherry tomatoes
- 2 zucchini, cut into 1 inch rounds
- 2 green bell peppers cut into large squares
- 10 metal skewers
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, combine oil, vinegar and thyme.
- Add vegetables and tofu pieces to mixture and let marinade for at least an hour.
- Thread the tofu and vegetables on metal skewers, alternating the vegetables and tofu pieces
- Cook the skewers on a heated grill, occasionally basting the skewers with remaining marinade, until the vegetables are slightly charred and crispy.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice, salt and pepper. Serve , Enjoy!