Stir Fry Savory Rice and Eggs
Prep Time: 20 min | Cook Time: 15 min
- 5 oz tofu, drained and cubed
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 10 scallion, finely chopped
- 2-3 small chili, seeded and chopped fine
- 1 tbsp ginger root, grated
- 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 eggs beaten
- 4 cups cooked rice (jasmine or your own preference)
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Heat the wok until hot with vegetable oil. Stir fry the onion, chili, scallions, garlic and ginger over medium heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the tofu and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Reduce heat, and add eggs and stir fry for 2-3 minutes. Add the rice and gently stir fry to incorporate all ingredients. Add salt to taste.
- Add the soy sauce and sesame oil and cook for 1 minute.
- Serve and enjoy.