Asian Style Tofu Salad
Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 2 minutes
Marinating time: 30 min- 1hour
- 5 oz tofu, drained and diced into cubes
- 1 tbsp of sweet chili sauce
- ½ tsp grated fresh ginger root
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 cup snow peas trim top and bottom portion
- 2 small carrots, grated
- 1 cup finely shredded red cabbage
- 2 tbsp chopped peanuts
- In a large bowl, mix the chili sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, and ginger. Place tofu pieces in the bowl. Mix well and place bowl in refrigerator, let marinate 30min-1hr.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Place snow peas in boiling water. Cook for 2 minutes and remove and place it in a bowl of cold water. Drain.
- Toss the peas, carrots, cabbage, and peanuts with tofu.
- Serve and Enjoy.